1JZGE's 1981 KE70 Wagon

1JZGE

• 1 month later...

Didn't look for the seatbelts but im sure they are there, how come you need new ones?

Brother was doing some hectic driving and managed to get drivers side one stuck. I pulled it apart and reassembled but couldn't get it working properly. Passenger side doesn't like to come out some/most times. God knows. Haha but yeah do need driver one cause I got pulled up the other day for not having it on properly.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Seedy Al

Priming looks sweet

What sort of colour you going to respray in? I hope the original, would look bass.

Also wheels are sweet!

What engine conversion you thinking? 4age?

Guest 1JZGE

Priming looks sweet

What sort of colour you going to respray in? I hope the original, would look bass.

Also wheels are sweet!

What engine conversion you thinking? 4age?

It's not the best but it's fine for now. I was thinking white but, there's too many white ones rolling around these days aye. Not really sure. Maybe the same colour as the C's garage KE70.

Gonna go for a SR20DE with blacktop itbs(hopefully) so I can dorp hard, but that will be when I've got the money all rounded up.

Just focusing on little things for now like getting the leaves reset and coilovers in the front then will move onto the engine next.

Guest beachlander

If you paint it red im coming after you

Gonna go for a 20v 4age so I can dorp hard, but that will be when I've got the money all rounded up.

Just focusing on little things for now like getting the leaves reset and coilovers in the front then will move onto the engine next.

Fixed by the way

Guest 1JZGE

If you paint it red im coming after you

Fixed by the way

Hahah, funny guy. I just placed an order for red paint the minute I saw that.

Nah 4age are too expensive. I think. Even then I can just nag my brother to do it all for me when I buy everything haha, seeing as he just did his not too long ago he should know it all.

Guest 1JZGE

I quite like the blue and grey

Yeah, I'm steering towards the grey aye. Grey with black trims and shit around it would look pretty good imo.

OR THERES RED...

Guest 1JZGE

shit that suspension sits low hahh. how much more adjustment do they have? are the springs quite soft?

yeah, so happy that they fit the knuckles and weren't for the newer Ke70's, they would still go a bit lower, but as it sits now should be sweet. yeah they're a bit on the soft side, may buy some 8kg springs for them.. one day.

EDIT: Gave tein an email and the springs are 4kg.. not bad but not good enough haha. will move onto 8kg ones soon.