cheap clutch( are they any good)

chriscross

hi guys iv got a a31 that iv been using on and of track for the last 6 years! its an rb20 with the same old same bolt ons etc

the clutch has just started sliping when you dump it etc and feeling very old at the moment.

what im asking is the cheap clutchs that you see on trademe for 400$ for a 5puk any good,or am i wasting my time and money and its best to keep with the well knowing ones for 600$ or so?

i dont have alot of coin so if anybody has or used these cheap clutch's, tell me if you like or not?

any info wood be wicked cheers chris

You're best off just saving a little more and going with a well known brand man, otherwise you'll be going backwards. Do it once and do it right.

Alternatively you could get a cheap clutch and get the pressure plate uprated by Autoclutch, still won't be as awesome as a Exedy etc.

pretty sure its the rb20det 9 bolt flywheel man! but id have to check it to make sure before a buy one. the motor is a gts4 rb with mods to the rb20det sump to fit the oil pick up, but yeah got to make sure!

the autoclutch been in there for around 4 years now i think, so just old and warn out thats all!

plus got to fix the input shaft seals etc so just going to do the lot at the same time.