Need a Tow (North Shore)

Berjjj

Somehow scored a parts car recently with all the bits needed for the swap, not running, brakes questionable but has all wheels on the ground. Anyone able to help out with a tow from Glenfield to a front lawn in Albany? Will of course supply a box of choice.

Otherwise a company that won't charge me an arm & a leg/is easy to deal with would be awesome. In no particular rush due to seller having to pull the old motor out beforehand.

Would appreciate it heaaaps!

Pm r100. He is doing car transporting i think

Ah thanks.

Hi mate, are you thinking of sticking it on a trailer or just using a tow rope. Had much experience being towed with a rope?

Just wanna know what I'm in for before putting my hand up. Also no hondas. (kidding)

Whichever mate, the brakes aren't too flash but I'll be stopping by again to see if it's just a stuffed line or something, happy to pay for trailer rental if need be. Have been towed by rope once about a year ago (for all of 10 minutes haha, went well though). It's a rusty old bmw ha! Any help would be awesome

Can't help with transport myself, but if noone can help you and it comes to needing a company I used Advanced Automotive Towing who did cash way cheaper than any other company had quoted and the guy was real easy to deal with. Might be worth giving them a call to see if you get stuck. He ended up getting stuck in traffic cos of a crash on the motorway and taking over 2 hours to get from Penrose to the shore but still stuck to his quote and was a GC about it.

http://www.nocowboys...omotive-towing/