datto_610's C31 Laurel Hardtop Sedan

kyteler

Yeah HBI engineering, suuuuper spendy cost me $95 to get an idler arm bj done on the 180B, much cheaper to get whole new arms @ $75 incl gst they also come with new bushes. Also Josh now that you're here are you pretty nifty with panel beating trims back into shape?? As you can see on my build thread a few of the trims that go around the windscreen are a little out of shape. Once they are sorted they can get glued down for keeps!

• 2 months later...

It always seems a cunt to get them that last bit on.  It probably is ever so slightly off, attach the front half (or complete length if you have no choice) of the driveshaft on to the rear (or if you've got a spare driveshaft, lop the yoke off and slam that) in  the end it's helpful for keeping fluid in the box as well as twisting to get the spigot located in the clutch plate)  Better living everyone.

It always seems a cunt to get them that last bit on.  It probably is ever so slightly off, attach the front half (or complete length if you have no choice) of the driveshaft on to the rear (or if you've got a spare driveshaft, lop the yoke off and slam that) in  the end it's helpful for keeping fluid in the box as well as twisting to get the spigot located in the clutch plate)  Better living everyone.

All sorted! The spline was engaged, a bit of thread rod either side and my mate and I tightening the nuts up simultaneously did the trick!