auto sparky or just some gc to help wire up a link

jakesae101

Ah right, tricky shit.

Supercharger would be an RPM switch setting?

Water Injection would be a boost switch setting - assume you want water injection at high boost?

What are you doing with the mitsi ignitor? Are you wanting to run mitsi coils and wasted spark?

Does the LEM have enough Aux outputs to do a boost/RPM switch? You could always run the water injection off a pressure switch if you did not have enough outputs.

Disclaimer: I've not done a -ZE before but can make shit up...

So having a read of my LEMV4 manual it would seem that there is only one Aux on a V4 (I thought there were two) - can be configured as boost or RPM (or idle control). It also has a really good explanation about wasted spark setup.

Also reading about ZE supercharger clutch control they are a tricky beast - operate when vacuum drops below a certain level. I thought they were RPM controlled for some reason. Must be some literature around on how to set it up with an aftermarket ECU but would suspect it could be done using manifold pressure.

The ECU engages the supercharger based on intake manifold vacuum. When the vacuum drops below 8" the supercharger clutch is engaged. The clutch stays on until the intake manifold vacuum has risen to over 10" for a period of 5 seconds. This time delay was added to avoid cycling of the clutch during shifts and momentary throttle transitions.