Questions regarding polyurethane bushes

bosozoku_gx71

these guys do a different colour coding

http://www.energysuspension.com/energy-tech/frequently-asked-questions.htm

a set of the black ones have found their way into the mazzda - graphite seems like a reasonable way to impregnate a bit of extra lubricating property..

also the grease supplied was way stickier than cv grease, was kind of like an ultra sticky Vaseline consistency..

Thanks heaps guys, fully forgot this existed. Yeah I could find barely any bushes for it off the shelf so just called Ronnie who is making up the entire rear end for me. I'm not doing it because of it destroying bushes but because they all look completely fucked as I imagine 25 years of driving would do to them and so it has just become another thing on the list that should be replaced at some point. I'm sure il come back to this with more questions once they arrive and I get to fitting them.

^^ Ronnie gets his bushes made by me at my work. You will prob be getting red ones. This is called PU40 grade. Has a shore hardness of approx 90A.

Colors are indicative of hardness.

Dark Blue = 60-70A

Orange = 75A

Yellow = 80A

Red = 90A

Black = 95A