Yowzer

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UTERUS

I watched that very pump, pump.

Stephen and I put it in a bucket and it hooned out water, but that must have been about 4 years ago.

Guest Yowzer

Yeah it worked when I tested it to measure the current draw, and it was all good.

But now it ain't doin nuttin. Might see if I can pop the bum off and blast it up with CRC

Guest UTERUS

Yea I'd be surprised if it had seized, I just want to see how much difference it makes after an extended full load cooling test.

Guest estate_

Have a G52 and/or column shift stz sitting in the garage out of a 2L hilux if you wanted to shoe horn it into this somehow. Would probably be a mission to make it fit though

Guest japawagons

So this is how I have been spending my evening...

Jesse wanted a 3 Inch straight through custom exhaust. Which is what he has got. And I hate him for it...

What an absolute mission to try and keep it tucked up underneath the car. Especially considering this car has 80mm ground clearance off it's chassis rail.

So good luck Yowzer, this bitch going to drag everywhere...

dscf7955q.jpg

dscf7956.JPG

So I am really hoping to get the Cert check done tomorrow, so that we have the weekend to tidy anything up that needs doing and get the paperwork away to wellington Monday. To at the very latest have the plate back Thursday morning...

But who knows. Last minute Nats rush for the win...

Guest Yowzer

Here's a question, what sort of pump and injector would one use for a water/meth injection system?

All the kits are pretty bloody pricey, I'm sure there's other equipment that I can adapt to suit for a lot less.

Guest flyingbrick

Google diy water injection- there are sites dedicated to it ( and also suppliers of DIY kits... Kits made using random garden sprinkler nozzles etc that are 1:4 the cost of proper stuff

Guest jakesae101

id get the proper nozzles tbh they arent that spendy as for the pump im not so sure talk to kpr he has done it i have his old setup in my racecar but havent done any fiddling with it really id go port injection i couldn't due to space

Guest jakesae101

or another user on here called adoom he has a starlet with a s10 ? silvia motor he i think is running his setup to inject e85 now however but he has shread dyno his with just water i think initially he is just running 1 nozzle or http://www.facebook.com/dionmotorsport?fref=ts ive known dion for years he made some good gains on his 4agte running water meth not sure how his is setup however

Guest japawagons

Took it for a fang tonight. Shit it pulls now. I've still got it set at 12ish PSI (boost gauge has fucked out and no longer reads correctly, so that's a bit of a guess), so once I tweak it to 20 it should really go.

-Yowzer