I*C*E* Question

KKtrips

I have 2 amplifiers - one is a 4 channel running 4 speakers - the other a 2 channel running a sub

My input is iPod from 3.5mm headphone jack to dual RCA..

My first question is do I run the input into the 2 channel sub amp first and then run that out to the 4 channel 6x9 amp or v.v?

Second question is only necessary if I should be running via the 4 channel first. If I have the input RCA's plugged into channels 1 and 3 (as per the instruction) will I get 2 channels of output from the amp to the sub or just 1 channel?

Third question is does the sub amp require 2 channels input or will 1 input channel do?

Okey dokey

Onest of all, I take it your 4chan has 2 x input pairs (L&R on each) and 1 x output, and your 2chan has 1 x input and 1 x output?

If so, I would suggest plugging the ipp odd into the 2chan, then running Y cables from the amp output into both inputs of the 4chan.

If the 2chan is bridgeable you should be doing that, but you will still need both left and right plugged into it for full output.

Without amp deets I'm basing this purely on guesswork. Throw me some model numbers and I'll double check some stz