Flatmates Wanted *Christchurch*

corey_jorg

am looking at getting a house to rent and was wondering who out there is in the same situation.

once ive found the right house i will look into any enquiries i get.

house will be over the west side of the 4 aves, addington-riccarton-hornby-hoonhay-halswell-isslington etc etc.

i cant live without sky and internet so will be this also. there may not be a garage for the "flatty" as my cars will occupy this if its only a single but if theres a back yard your more than welecome to "tidyly" haha use it.

i have 2 dogs, ones a very very good guard dog and doesnt back down. other is a pup which is up and coming and is just as good so everything will be protected.

me and the mrs are both fairly quiet people. both work dayshift jobs, shes 40 hours week days and im 40-70 hours depending on workload.

duno what it will cost yet as havent found the right house but will be $120ish plus your own food, and belongings etc.

yeah as mule said, hard as fuck to find a house to rent down here now, espically if you are young, have some mates been lookin for months now

not only that but prices are starting to rise big time, got a letter in the mail last week about rent here going up, second time in the last year