CrazyTim's Chevette

cute wee gem

hard to say doesn't feel faster just smoother and more responsive (less coughing and farting) really need to sort out speedo cable but need to put the clamps on spending, lost 7k worth of work between now and December on friday... need to go into sales mode big time! (one of my clients got embezzled by their accountant or something like that, big chunk of funding gone so they have put clamps on spending...)

• 5 months later...
any chance you might sell these wheels? :wink: (the ones on the chevette)
I might. Want 300, pm me for pics/info.

Tim, sorry about that stud. It is a long story that I didn't think you would care too much about when purchasing the car. The stud is actually a broken bolt from when I dropped the crossmember to raise the engine and repair the sump after we found hairline cracks in it.

The bolt broke and because it was so stuck in there, I just decided to locktight a nut on it because there was no chance to remove it. Joys of an old Car, but sorry it came back to bite you on the arse.

All good, was all like 'Oh no' when I found it but wasn't too hard to grind/drill/retap fredd... just meant a trip to troys to steal thread tapper but I go there almost daily to fetch pigfood from his olds so no drama there!

Thought I was cursing the prev owner to you lol...

Good yarning yesterday too... laters!