TA63 Carina suspenion setup??

Dcore

hey just got a TA63 Carina with a F series independent rear end, wondering if any one has any ideas as to if any coilovers will bolt in? or will i have to just make some? thanks any input would be appreciated

My bad, Its a TA63

i found this build tread of a TA63 sedan, he used AE86 BC coilovers in the front and just had to redrill the strut towers (viewtopic.php?f=17&t=15151), this should work in my car right?, I pmd him to find out what he did with the rear, his reply is as below

Rears I ran the adjustable bc shock along with some ford sierra wagon springs. or you can run any of the following:

Standard BC red springs that come with the set (these make your car crazy low, and the perch spacers arent great and look are bit sus sitting on the factory perch!!).

Land Rover Discovery springs for a softer ride (cut to height)

Ford Sierra Wagon springs for a stiffer ride (cut to height, about 1 and half coils to get it to the height i had it at which was pretty low)

GX71 springs if you cant find the above, but these are pretty crappy and too bouncy.

anyone know if there is any difference in suspension setup between coupe and sedan???