One way valve for brake lines?

Bombsquad

In my mindm I don't think you will have an issue with fluid all running to one reservior - as the fluid will follow path of least resistance - so long as the system is full, fluid should return to where it came from. Only issue possibly will be the small amount of head introduced from the difference in height of reserviors

edit: but shuttle valve would prevent flow from high reservior to the other wouldn't it

At the moment the system i use has the resovuar removed from the foot brake master and a valve system put in so i only have the hand brake resovuar and the fluid passes through the rear master.

The issue with this is that the foot brake and hand brake fight each other, there is a pump delay in the foot brake (very bad news for the type of riding i do) and the handbrake always feels spongy as fuck.

• 2 years later...

Bit of a bump. . .

I'd like to have a 'T' fitting just before each rear caliper, being a Line 1 (Hyrdo Handbrake) and a Line 2 (Foot Pedal)...

But that would require some form of device to stop the Line 1 from pushing fluid up Line 2 towards the other calipers, and vise versa if possible..

Is that setup somehow possible? - Anyone made progess on something like this? Or, anyone have feedback on any particular/potentially different method??