Nitro sunday

RUNAMUCK

Hey just a bit of advice with those signs you have around town, how come you dont have where it is and maybe cost of entry as not everyone knows where it will be. Always thought it was a bit strange driving past a big sign saying "Drag Racing, January 30th" Could be any where lol

I'll pass that on to the peeps at the club when I see them next.

If any of you fullas want to have a go at drag racing, but your car aint road legal, PM me and I'll give you the contact number of the local tech inspector. For a fee of about $50 (I think) you get a tech inspection, (which is like a basic wof check, without worrying about all the gay shit like loud exhaust, and other HiPo modifications that WOF men get all out of shape about) then you can send away and get a log book which lets you race without WOF of rego for 12 months. If you don't get a log book in time you have to get one on the day which costs a little bit more.

Tech inspection is fantastic if you don't drive your car often enough to keep it road legal all your round. Or if you don't have cert for a +T, or +S/C etc.

Hey just a bit of advice with those signs you have around town, how come you dont have where it is and maybe cost of entry as not everyone knows where it will be. Always thought it was a bit strange driving past a big sign saying "Drag Racing, January 30th" Could be any where lol

how many legal drag racing venues do you know of in chch?

If in doubt visit the website as on the poster.

www.pbdrc.co.nz << Quote:"To make the trip to the drags successful please make sure you bring your licence and make sure if you are in a Street Car then have a current WOF and Rego. When you get to the track just go to the shed in the middle and sign up for a great bit of fun!"

http://pbdrc.co.nz/map.html << Map to get there

http://pbdrc.co.nz/latest.html << Tech Inspectors and more

http://pbdrc.co.nz/dates.html << Dates

fuck yeah, it was a sweet days racing!

I set a new best 60ft time, and equaled my old personal best before breaking an axle. All in all a thouroughly enjoyable day out.

Gratz mate, I was talking to someone at work who went today and he was impressed with your beast :)

Sweet!

Only bummer was facing Rex in the 1st round on elimination. (The days eventual winner)

Although the eliminated guys got more passes.

I rate Rex as probably the best DYO'er racing at the moment that car is ultra consistant and he knows exactly what its capable of.

He knocked me out as I missed 2nd gear and I reckon it would have been close, as reaction was just 4/100ths seperating us and he dialed in at 13.38 and me 13.4. Still i got 3rd at least :)