crown manual conversion

ms123crownpimpmobile

Hmmm... I certanily havnt done this conversion.

but you will need and sort:

Bellhousing (as you mentioned)

M series flywheel, clutch and pressure plate. (G series wont fit I dont believe)

Making the clutch Master fit under the dash, keeping in mind you probably have a sweet foot realise for the park brakes down there (I dont know, just guessing on that)

Proabaly need to get a custom drive shaft sorted, so use the Yoke off the one that comes in the donner car. Along with a gearbox mount.

its no small feat to be honest. But if you can get a flywheel and bell housing you will be off to a good start. however interior around shifter might make it a little hard to make tidy, but doable once again.

Will also get you those shock numbers tomorrow dude

Seedy Al

mmm yeah definetly keen on manual,just depends how high the auction gors to i guees.foot pedal brake i have.

i have seen an white 86 crown in mt eden that looked like the taxi spec model with chrome bumpers and different headlights

but havent seen any others around.might ring around for bell housing flywheel and that hopefully i can get them and keep my arm and leg haha