Brake drum Problem (Ok I replaced it, but don't feel it.)

LingLing

Footbrake still low? Did you back off h/b adjustment first? Then adjust shoes manually and tighten h/b cable last. Assuming that you didn't remove the wheel cylinders and require bleeding.

I didn't know what you mean by footbrake still low. what I found is, I need to break very deep on my foot to get the brakes working efficiently.

yeh, I did hand brake adjustment at last(adjusting the Screw on the Assembly part below the Brake Clyinder right??), I adjusted that the drum disk is just enough to move freely but with bit drag. BTW, I thought the H/B will adjust itself after I drove a bit anyway.

No, I didn't do any bleeding as I didn't touch the Brake Cylinder.

When you put the drums back on, did you have the pads adjusted out so that they were "grabbing" as you pressed the drums on? or did you wind them all the way in and then just slip the drum on top where it could spin freely?

As I mentioned before, I kind of squeezed the drum back on, it can move but with significant drag.

However, I also mentioned that even if there wasn't any drag force. The Brakes should adjust itself after 15mins driving, Correct?

Oh true. For some reason I didn't look at half of the 1st page.

Sounds like you've got it pretty much sorted. The brakes should self adjust in something that new but it still pays for them to be setup with the grabbing, which you've done. It might take a little while for the pad to bed into the marks I think you said were in the drum, I wouldn't be too concerned though. If your handbrake is working fine chances are they're in there well. It wouldn't hurt to bleed them up if you haven't done that though.

Start from the one furthest from the master and work your way closer.