JDM_SPEC AA63's Carina Coupe

Hemi

when exactly do you plan for this turbo to kick in lol ...

jesus that decent.

mean car though loved cruising round taupo with this in the convoy , too bad the other toyota couldnt make it :( , wouldve been a mean red 80's group

haha!! Well with the specs ive made up in my mind, it should be on full boost by 4500rpm, so theres a useable power range there,...Which is fine for drifting cause ill be above that all the time, and when i drag it, ill be aided by antilag/launch control :)...but ive had turbo cars before and now in getting board with n/a so ive decided for a big hp 4-AGE build which im shure will be right at home under my bonnet.

haha!! Well with the specs ive made up in my mind, it should be on full boost by 4500rpm, so theres a useable power range there,...Which is fine for drifting cause ill be above that all the time, and when i drag it, ill be aided by antilag/launch control :)...but ive had turbo cars before and now in getting board with n/a so ive decided for a big hp 4-AGE build which im shure will be right at home under my bonnet.

fair call mate , the 910 is getting a more sedate setup , more instant response then outright power .

love this car though off the chain . also had a chuckle at crash pics ... wtf did you hit (you told me story but i was cut as shit . racing by musuem?)

• 5 years later...