th130's delta

th130

Ok new project. 1990(probably) Lancia delta. For those who don't know these... 6 time wrc champion the late eighties/early nineties. 4wd 2litre....plenty of work to do on it. Will make a race car from it as unrego'd.

Some pics of me hauling it home:

graleontrailer.jpg

graleontrailer2.jpg

Very solid for an old girl from italy....need to do some welding though. :)

Cheers Guys. Yip 16v, which is cool as has the rear wheel bias on the 4wd system.

Testament has seen it as i crusied passed taupo as had to ring him to let him have a nosey.

Haha yeah needs welding...but bugger all and being sheetmetal worker has it advantages :wink:

Motor will need a rebuild....and that's going to cost.

ladaspeed...i guess Brians grale? Cool car. Enjoy trackday tomorrow.

Yes it was the red one that he sold prior to getting the grey one. Joe had fitted a blow off valve which was kind of amusing as boys/bogans necks would swivel around when they heard it then they would be 'huh?'

Gagging for track day, got a race seat and harness + a few more horses than last year..... 8)

Yes it was the red one that he sold prior to getting the grey one. Joe had fitted a blow off valve which was kind of amusing as boys/bogans necks would swivel around when they heard it then they would be 'huh?'

Gagging for track day, got a race seat and harness + a few more horses than last year..... 8)

oh the 8v...such a mint car. Nick had it for a day wheni was down once. Typical Joe! I have driven that thema he owns...that thing is scary quick!....so 100 extra hp? :D