Fitting 12" rims on a KE30

R100

Has anyone fitted 12" rims to a KE30 ? I have a KE30 that im in desperate need now of a set of factory 13" steelies. Finding them is like tryna find rocking horse shit. Theres a set of starlet 12" rims on trade me. Anyone know if they fit and clear the caliper/ brake drum etc ?

Cheers

Has anyone fitted 12" rims to a KE30 ? I have a KE30 that im in desperate need now of a set of factory 13" steelies. Finding them is like tryna find rocking horse shit. Theres a set of starlet 12" rims on trade me. Anyone know if they fit and clear the caliper/ brake drum etc ?

Cheers

I had 12" wheels on the back of my KE35

I'm 90% sure they don't clear the calipers on the front though... Else I would have put them there too when I sold the modjays.

I guess i could bolt em on backwards. Meean dish boe.

This I tried.

With my wheels at least, the way they were it couldn't be done but not to say it wont work with a different set.

Just try it if you have the rims but I wouldn't buy some especially.

Im keen for anything except im a pretty cheap. Dont wanna pay more than like $80 for a set of rims. Just needed to say that so know one goes out of there way to find some. Also would be good to find sumthing in the auckland area. Ta