Speaking of crowns, What 1uz to use in my crown

Seedy Al

hey so this is pretty much for sam and spence haha

I have your old GS136 crown wagon

and i want to 1uz it, clearly an engine out of a US130 would be the way but, what about the model after that as a direct bolt in? did they change chassis from the 130 series to the 140 series? Asking becasue there are no motors for a 130 series around at the moment, but there is a complete setup for a 140 series.

Any info would be golden/should I just 350 it?

Allan

I would say the easiest option would be a 308 bolt in hp.

Yea you will be fine with the 140 series, but there are 140 series (uzs147 etc) that are not full chassis and wont fit. The main components you need to make the UZ work with the crown are the log manifolds to clear the chassis, the mounts that tilt the engine away from the steering box (I can get you a price for new ones), the mid sump and if going auto the bellhousing, it's made to take the tilt of the engine and keep the box sitting flat. I'd maybe PM wayne (mick doohan aka vvega) as they have a million UZ's go through their workshop, might have the bits lying aroung. Or if that 140 UZ setup is chassis grab it