1978 sigma (4g63 dohc turbo)

LILVR4

EX Lancer GSR Turbo is about the only LSD which will 'bolt in', and that's only if you have a 10 bolt diff housing.

Please use the search function as this has been covered quite a few times before.

This should be in the tech section not the general section. We have a section specific for tech related questions so please take care before starting a new topic. I will move this into the tech section shortly.

well any diff is going to go in with modifications... but you asked what diffs would 'bolt in'.

A guy on here with an EX Lancer in Chch put a Hilux diff in his, his username is Ke36 if you wanted to ask him how he did it. I imagine it would be very similar if not the same for the Sigma. The thing with Hilux LSDs though is they aren't that effective and often they behave like an open diff anyway.

To post pics, sign up with an account at http://www.photobucket.com or http://www.imageshack.us and upload the pics from your computer, then copy/paste the code they give you, it will look like someimage.jpg - paste this into the post and it will show up.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Churr bro,, wicked build you are doing,, i have a 1977 Galant aswell,,looks excatly like yours but diffrent colour,, i was also looking to drop a vr-4 engiene in mine. I was wondering how much your build will cost you when finished so i can get a picture of what type of budget or how much money i will have to save??,, also do you know of a good place to get parts?, my front grill is really ugly and needs replacing A.S.A.P,,im located in hamilton I will have some picz of my build up soon,,