Crazy_Rich's Range Rover

crazy_rich

Evening fellas, thought I'd share my Rover with ya all. Now although they started making these bad boys well into oldschool age territory, I feel mine has far too much plastic on it to be classified as such. Its an '87 range rover vogue 3.5 auto, its got about 360000km (translated) on the clock, so I figure everything that will pack up would have done so by now. My plans are a 3" spring lift with longer shocks to keep the artic, it'll be getting the boring old whitespokes + 33" mudtyre combo and some sweet bullbars, then I'll use it for a river hack and back country exploration. Cant wait. gonna tint the windows too, reckon it'll look badass.

rangerover.jpg

Currently however, I'm half way through a lift... literally, the back end is sitting 3" higher than the front while I wait for some new shockers and the fan decided it'd had enough last weekend as well, luckily only while moving it in the driveway.

DSC01155.jpg

shroud.jpg

made one hoorah of a fucken bang, was mint. reckon the engines about fagged anyway, its got some mean sticky lifters and smokes like grandad, surprisingly still has some power however, so we'll leave it for now. beautiful truck to drive though, makes you feel like tuning into the classical station and lighting up a mean cigar off road, rather than holding on for dear life, gotta love it. I'll keep u posted.

• 1 year later...