PBDRC DRAG DATE 15 th January Twilight

EFI_LC

I got word of this from Dan (With the gloss black S13 silvia, not to be confused with the matt black S13 silvia. lol) he'd prefer if it can be held on the saturday instead. BUt, when it's been set in concrete, I'll post full details. We had 507 people through the gate last friday. (And I don't know how many cars racing?) That was achieved with only 2 weeks notice!

So with this much warning, we should be able to double that!

I'm thinking that it might be time to flick the switch of death too. :badgrin:

14329.jpg

I got word of this from Dan (With the gloss black S13 silvia, not to be confused with the matt black S13 silvia. lol) he'd prefer if it can be held on the saturday instead. BUt, when it's been set in concrete, I'll post full details. We had 507 people through the gate last friday. (And I don't know how many cars racing?) That was achieved with only 2 weeks notice!

So with this much warning, we should be able to double that!

I'm thinking that it might be time to flick the switch of death too. :badgrin:

14329.jpg

Do eeeet... but watch your timing. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Very late notice, but the drags are on tonight!

We've had ongoing trouble with the dates, so we had to settle for tonight.

Starts at 5 pm

$15 spectators

$50 to race

Burnout comp after, $15 to enter your car for a skid, or free to those who are also racing.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the blokes at work is an NZDRA area steward. He told me this week that the PBDRC chairman told him that tey are waiting on a replacement box for their new timing equipment from the US. It's shit as fuck that they forked out mass coin for a new tree etc, only to have it be shit as fuck.

I hope they get it sorted soon.