r33 skyline overheating problems

Elmo2003

just FYI - I have spent a lot of time on several vehicles fixing overheating issues and have been successful after many many hours and $$$ spent. I managed to get a 320hp Small Block Chev cooling through a radiator the size of 21" telly with persistence and doing the right thing..

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so would using a liquid radiator flush do the trick or would it be best taking it to a radiator shop to get tanks taken off etc

Nah flush is only to clean the scale and sludge out of a cooling system, it won't unblock it - however it shouldnt cost you more than $70 or $80 to get it stripped and rodded out.

I'm also getting the feeling you are trying to find an easy shortcut to fix your overheating problems - there is no shortcut on these problems, remove the radiator and have it proffessionally cleaned and I feel you will sort your issue.

ok sweet i will gt on to doing thermostat,engine flush and get the radiator rodded out jst to be on the safe side then i will kw that all me flow issues will b covered