People In invercargill or Nearby

nztomcat

Hey guys this will probably be one of the wierdest questions you will here in a while.

I'm after a set of wantanabes (or how ever its spelt.) just to borrow. I'm going to be building a 3d scanner soon whihc means I can copy scan things into a 3d image and modify them in a program called solidworks.

I'm wanting to make a few models up would prefer a few different styles and off sets.

I've got a lathe here that will be converted into a cnc one soon thich will get a milling head attachment and a 5th axis fitted. I'm wanting to make a set of wantanabe replics. I've done some models etc off photos but it just isnt the same as the real thing.

Is anyone willing to load out a set or do a deal to use some ideally without tyres?

Cheers Nick.

If you want to get hold of me another way try one of my auctions on trademe.co.nz PWPLTD

I no longer have my set man, sorry. Pretty sure no-one else down here (on here) does either. There's plenty of sets of BR getting around town though (same basic deisgn) but always in small dish though I assume you could sort the lip etc. out yourself?