Muffler

CaMpylobacter

yo

Looking for a muffler like this.

mufflerw.jpg

fuck i rule at 'tech drawing.

If I get any leads as to where to get one for cheaps, I'll confirm 100% which side of the end the inlet is on, and what the external sizes the barrel of the muffler is,.

the inlet needs to be around 2" OD and the outlet can be whatever, however it needs to be in the centre of the barrel. two small outlets would be nice too but I'm not gonna be too phased if it's just one.

any help would be great. I'd love for this to be cheaper than chips but I know that's not gonna happen. it's going on the cit which is a 1911cc longstroke engine which runs at low rpm so the cfm that the muffler would need to flow is quite low. the one on there now has had the outlets added into the side and the one at the end welded over so it's pretty haggard. plus it's falling to bits so i can't use it any longer.

I seem to remember phils mivec galant having a similar system, although having two outlets in the opposite end to the inlet plus a side one but that may not work for what i want, even after capping the other end huh?

stay in school,

Your pal

Cameron.

inlet is in the centre of the end. pwnt.

yeah i can try wholesale type outfits but there doesn't seem to be alot out there. was thinking of using a donut and shit to make a lush bend that come around the side etc.

jeez shizzl, you being th ehonda fan that you are I thought you'd know :P