WIRING FAULT IN CHARADE GTti

Jammy-Fishpaste

i know its not OS but

the car is a G100 Daihatsu charade GTti

the problem:

in certain situations when driving and ALWAYS when your turning right it will not rev and decellerated, as if its not firing. it coughs and splutters after this and wont rev properly but clears within a few seconds of straightening out.

so far ive replaced - the battery, the coil and ignitor, the leads, the WHOLE distributor, the spark plugs.

ive also cleaned the fuel filter, blown out the fuel lines and rail, replaced the fuel.

the problem is it idles fine and revs fine when stationary and even drives fine accept when turning right and trying to accelerate when doing so. ive looked at the wiring around teh steering column and theres nothing up. mive checked all around the steering arms and cvs and anything to see if any wiring is getting caught in anything and its not, ive reterminated a whole fuckload of wires and that hasnt helped..

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME BEFORE I GET TOO ANGRY AND DO SOMETHING STUPID

Maybe those MOFuking kids next door had been putting bark and stones in the tank like your aw11.

Put more petrol in the tank. Mothers car surges hard when the tank gets below half. Carb fuel tank on EFI car means no baffles in tank.