cobra springs fitting for my car?!

Duddley

those MX32 Cressida ones are either standard height ones or increased height (probably for towing) and for the rear only. See if you can get dimentions of your current springs and go looking through parts catalogues for springs the same seat diameter and shorter (generally) in length.

I dont know who would be able to help down in tauranga jeff but in Hamilton you can go into autolign ( small shop mostly suspension parts) and their real helpfull. They help you go through their catalogues that have all the spring dimensions and you can choose something that will fit. You will rarely find something perfect but you can find something with a firmer spring rate and the same diameter as your current springs and cut them to suit.

Next option is to get custom springs made from snells springs etc, for around $400 you can send in the old ones and specify heights and rates. They'll get it pretty close especially with corner weights for your car, They could still need a chop to get correct. Make sure you get firmer shocks also from a vehicle that is heavier than yours standy soft shocks tend to blow out with heavier springs.

Phill beat me to it