Flange's Shitroen BX GTi

Goat

My Men as Daily:

p1010087ld3.jpg

Does Mean 3 wheelers. haha:

93659623cw4.jpg

Bought it at the start of september for super cheap, and with a blown headgasket. Came with all new spheres 2 weeks ago Cam and I ripped the head off after work, got it tested, surfaced and put in new valve stem seals. Put all new gaskets and a new water pump in. Got it going last wednesday night Then took it for a 2000k + maiden voyage to Auckland via a few towns along the way. Also, most of the way, towing a taier with a car on it. hehe. Did the whole weekend without missing a beat. And was awesomely economical too.

But yea, quite an upgrade from my '86 Phase 1 BX GT. Although i miss the phase 1

Dash and controls :(. Dont' have any pictures of the top end rebuild.

Plans include:

In the near future, swapping over the rear beam and the rear height correcting valve. From my wrecked Phase 1. As the back keeps dropping after a few mins. Hopefully the swap goes easilly. haha. Somehow i doubt that

Clean up the wheels. Probably paint the centers dark grey or something. To get a bit of contrast.

I like BX's I do

• Like 1