wats best option for lowering 83 crown

locorx

wanting to lower my 1983 toyota crown so it looks a bit better

and doesnt feel like you are trying to drive a boat wat are the best options

and who should i see in tauranga area???????

also what stud pattern are the wheels??????

I heard black and decker springs are the way to go, but if you can't find them your next best bet would be makita one way adjustables.

stud pattern is 5x114.3mm - same as 5 stud skylines, silvias and most other jap RWD cars. Make sure the offset is low though, Nissan RWD rims are typically high offset like FWD cars.

You'd buy proper springs from the same place anyone else does. If you can't find any for your particular model. Take them out, take them into STOCKS or similar and tell them you want them 'x' amount lower.

B&D or Makita springs, refer to the cutting of your standards.

lovels do a set man

but it depends on your chassis number

ms80-110 they do a low spring

part number is

front

TFS-18

rear

TRL-8

but if your chassis is a ms111-112 theres nothing...........which i find strange

can compress springs but they sagg after a while and ride goes from worse to shit

but if your chassis is anything like a ms50/55/65 etc you can use HQ springs in the back end with ease,

as for who to see

goe talk to the boys at BNT in st luke st tga, hayden knows his shit, that cunt is basicly my little brother from another mother

again you will need chassis number to get right parts other wise you will be back and forth all day

off the shelf crown kings etc hardly lower a criz at all. all off the shelf front for a criz from 50 series through to 140 will swap over there not exactly the same but fit not a problem my ms63 has 140 series front springs. Go the custom route dude should only be around $400. Or just cut them its easy to get them captive theres a wide range of shocks that will do it and if you clean them up and do a decent paint job you should go though wofs no worries

I heard black and decker springs are the way to go, but if you can't find them your next best bet would be makita one way adjustables.

stud pattern is 5x114.3mm - same as 5 stud skylines, silvias and most other jap RWD cars. Make sure the offset is low though, Nissan RWD rims are typically high offset like FWD cars.

I thought they were 4x114.3? Learn something new everyday.