HELP!! Anyone on here work for Toyota??

Vintage Grumble

it would be if the codes afterwards are the same = same one would presume. 8, 12, 16 and l,m and txa, taa, tb, tfa etc.... not that everything in the whole list is the same.

like just going through that list a gx81 and jzx81 = same, jzx100 and jzx105 = same. So for an 86 this list is irrelevant as nothing else uses the same.

I txt that dude (where is he/who he work for Mr.Mk1??) and he can do the TRD ones for $900.00ish, or about $800.00ish if ordered 2x, not bad compared to the other brands, so looks like thats the way im gonna have to go I guess. Has become a fairly expensive track day :rolleyes:

Hes Frank, and he does what frank wants! GC as.

And yeah, if parts not recognised, its never been on the database in NZ, and its almost impossible to get sorry bud.

I got 2 off frank last year for $700 each both seperate purchased and were both very good units :D

Yeh he said cos of the economic climate price has gone back up a bit, said he could have done them for $600.00 a few months ago, but shit, I cant wait 6 or so years for the dolla to sort its shit out :lol:

Talked to my cuz about ordering a part thats never been on the system before she sdays shes done it a few times now emailed japan directly etc. She could probably get a price if your keen (probably a crazy price) Otherwise thats a good deal on the TRD lsd and its a massive upgrade over the factory device as it is actually a lsd with ramps

Talked to my cuz about ordering a part thats never been on the system before she sdays shes done it a few times now emailed japan directly etc. She could probably get a price if your keen (probably a crazy price) Otherwise thats a good deal on the TRD lsd and its a massive upgrade over the factory device as it is actually a lsd with ramps

Yeh, im guessing the TRD unit will be a fair bit stronger and tighter, and also mine would need new clutch/springs any way, as it was pretty loose. If I did manage to get the replacement part, it would most likely be huge money as you say, and likely to snap again, so TRD one it is! Cheers for all the info/hook ups guys.