T-ing off vacuum lines

Josh

Ive got vacuum lines running off the back of the intake to bov, external, FPR and brake booster. I need to tee off these for a boost gauge and a boost tap or electronic boost controller. What I want to know it can I tee off one line twice, i.e chuck to tee pieces off say the FPR line for boost gauge and boost tap? Just wondering if it's going to affect anything doing so? Or should I tee each off seperate lines? Not sure if it matters or not..cheers

don't tee off the fuel pressure regulator, maybe put the wastegate and BOV on the same vac line freeing up a dedicated line to something else?

brake booster would be a bit difficult to tee I would say, but would be the one which isn't too affected if you tee off it, so long as what it is isn't going to loose alot of vacuum

definately give the fpr its own seperate t

if you tee it with other stuff then if anything leaks/comes off ur guna be running it lean and pop

brakes should also be seperate cos thats just a safety thing

bov, boost gauge etc arent such a problem cos if the stop working for a bit its not guna blow ur engine up

best bet is to always use individual vacuum feeds,

a few jobs ive done i have changed from multi t's to individual, things like the bov tend to work a lot better,

-map signal to ecu is critical

-wastegate - well you want to control your boost correctly and effectivly if it is sharing a feed the operation can be inconsistant

-fpr - also critical especially since alot of turbo factory fpr's are rising rate, meaning for each psi of boost, your base fuel pressure will be raised ie on a 1:1 type, 38psi base fuel + 12 psi of boost fuel pressure is raised to 50psi under boost

-bov, well this works by using a vaccum when the throttle body snaps shut to open the piston and release, if the feed is shared it wont work effectivly

just my 2 cents