flywheel/torque converter torque settings

pies

If you know the diameter of the bolts you should be able to hazzard are pretty good guess based on standard engineering principles what are on the interweb.

There is a link on this site (in the workshop submissions section I think) to general fastner information.

My V8 is no ME-U but my book said 75-85 foot pound? for the flywheel/flex plate to engine and for the torque converter to flywheel was only 30 or so.

ONe thing you may have to watch being an auto you cant go and bolt the torque converter to the flywheel, you have to push it into the gbox in the correct position and slide the whole box as one onto engine so that the bolts on torque converter line up to flywheel.

Not really sure how different your engine is to mine, but when i first put mine together i bolted the converter on first, then bolted box up, put in car, go to turn engine over a week later to put dizzy in and it wouldnt budge, just cos the tconverter hadnt been put in proper.

Or your engine mite not be gay,.