R31 skyline S13 conversion

lowgan

im planning on doing a conversion of s13 silvia front lower control arms and stuff so i can put my r31 on adjusties, has any1 done this before??

and tips at all?? and any1 kno of any parts i could score? non turbs s13 hubs, knuckles discs, callipers, lower control arms and brake lines,

chhh lowgs

there's an r31 forum in Aussie, they know shitloads about this sort of stuff. do searchs and shit before asking to avoid flaming, its one of those forums.

i can't remember what its called cause my link is on my other computer but kyteler put me onto it originally so he'll know.

cheers

Matt

You, DO NOT need s13 lower arms. You can haply use your normal r31 gear.

S13 arms will push the wheel out and give you massive camber, If you have nothing to correct this, you are stuffed. Sticking with the r31 arm is fine.

Tie rod ends are only need to be done if you are installing s13 arms. You need 13 lower hub carriers. You will also need to open up the bottom secion of the tie rod end mount on the hub so they sit fully in

^^^ thank you very much, sounds like a far better option.

sounds better than wat is stated on the r31 club site.

so with the standard r31 lower arm i would use the knuckles from an s13?

and the brakes and hubs etc from one aswel? and then bolt the s13 coilovers from there.

by opening up the bottom section of where the tie rod end mounts, do u mean i would just drill it out or something?

thanks very much for your help.