WTD: ENGINE HOISTY THING - HAMILTON

TOYOPET

Yeah, anyone got an engine hoist i could use? you know the ones... comes on wheels, has the hoisty thing for lifting engines out of cars... lol

I can pick up this weekend and drop off around the 27th? or can lock it in my garage until after new years if its easier???

Let me know if anyone can help

Pm, or txt me.. 0274 760 272

thanks

I got one in hamilton, but I dunno if I wanna lend it out to someone I dont know, they are rather pricey :P oh and its not actually mine it just lives in my garage

Why mention it then?

Most people on this site seem quite trust worthy don't think you would get any problems.

Are you borrowing this for said 4age conversion?

I got one in hamilton, but I dunno if I wanna lend it out to someone I dont know, they are rather pricey :P oh and its not actually mine it just lives in my garage

Why mention it then?

Most people on this site seem quite trust worthy don't think you would get any problems.

look at his post count, 2, id say if he came to a otp hed change his point of view very quickly, can think of 2 others straight away anyways.

and yeh id say tiz for said 4age conversion

Why mention it then?

look at his post count, 2, id say if he came to a otp hed change his point of view very quickly, can think of 2 others straight away anyways.

and yeh id say tiz for said 4age conversion

yeah im sorry you're right, it does make me sound like a bit of a cunt :P

hit me up if you still need one, im sure we can sort something out. Im back in hams on the 1st