Mount, Newyears???

SHGWAG

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

il probably end up there,...

fuck... just saying that makes me want to shoot myself, why do you guys come to the mount? its HORRIBLE

i wanna go to a reggaefest, or a deathmetalfest or something thats actually SOMETHING, not just.... queing to urinate.

Im going cause its close to Rotorua and all my mates going there. More to be togther than for the Tauranga scene.. We will prob hit beach bar all day then back to there house to sip on wine and eat crackers.

edit.-. With cheese

I say we all meat up on the day of new years eve?? say somewhere central?? say tauranga town stz then go for quiet roll down to world's end in fraser cove for a cold 1?? mid afternoon, then split our seperate ways/stick together and gate crash parties??

**EDIT: or just meet up at worlds end, have quiet 1 then roll to the mount... the options are endless boes

good cunt = agreed. so meat up on new years eve at say 1.pm? i can give a ride to 1 + 2half (small) people (sev has tiny back seats) to worlds end for a beer/bourbon then go from there?? ill play organizer for this so if u boes needa get hold of me text me

027 361 17 95

would be good to get a rough idea of whos keen so post here if you keen for rough number so i can see if it worthwhile/me & oldschoolcrew will head there anyway...

im keen to meet OS people, worlds end or wherever.

some of my mates scraped each other so theres like two groups of us for new years now, and i dont actually wanna hang with either... my preference for new years is being around strangers at pubs and being a random guy or being alone on some beach somewhere and waiting for the world to end.

or at an outdoor concert. (not that annoyingly shite one at the mount)

ill be keen to come down and say hi on new years eve, may not stay around for long, but can pick anyone up (can only fit 2 others in the car) if they need a ride... but epicly keen for boating on new years day. hard.

Mike G has my number... ill be over there on the 29th / till about the 2nd or 3rd.. so yeah :)