Flatmate wanted AKL > Mt Welly > $120 pw + exp

Glancn

GARAGE SLIPWAY HOUSE.

Huge house in Mt Wellington. Looking for responsible/reliable person to move in with us. US being Mike (Mr Dori) + his missus, Wazza (Waz) and Me/Davy.

Details are:

$120 pw, single room + shared exp such as elec, water, internet, sky

House details are:

Huge 4 bedroom house, 2 lounges, triple garage, carport parking for 5, off the road, close to motorways.

Call/Txt 021 585 570 - me or pm me if you or anyone you know may be interested. Move in asap. Bond + advance required.

YES TRIPLE GARAGE BOES!@#^%!!!!

House of garage SLIPWAY. The enormous house of Mt Wellington. The responsible/reliable person is searched in order to move with us. The microphone (Dori) United States + that missus and Wazza which are (Waz) and Me/Davy. Detail is as follows: As for $120 picowatt, the water of one person room + elec, as for detail of the house which shares Exp. like Internet and the sky as follows is: The house and two lounges of the enormous four bedrooms, the triple garage, from the road and the highway to end separated the parking carport for 5. Call/Txt 021 585 570 - or your me or perhaps pm anyone whom you have known it can make my interest cause. Just it is possible, quickly movement. It required unity + advance. It is, triple garage BOES! @#^%! ! ! !