Legallity question...

blakamin

Would it pass if you just popped out the blue inserts for wof then stick em back in after?

Could even plug the hole with something so less suss?

*edit* if you are planning on changing the shape of the taillights completely from rectangle to round you're probably screwed to begin with... */edit*

dont u have some off parts car?

Parts car has later tail lights

I'm not really caring what they look like during the day, more interested in the night look (had a set in a HT/G (cant remember which tail lights were in mt HT) once and they looked excellent at night... till I got pulled over)

They'd be in the reflector bit and they'd be smaller than the 1" ones that most rods use (have seen 12mm ones in Oz)

• 4 weeks later...

8)Hey blakamin, if the latter model tail lights that you have for your Merc' are those "louvered" (they have horizontal ridges) type ones then that'd be a good look... Just not sure what would be the attraction in a "purpleish hue" to yor tail lights...Seems like going thru "pimp my ride" and ending up at "queer eye for the straight guy" Lol :shock:

Sorry about all the "" :oops: