Somewhere in chch that fixes wheels...

Guest John-o

Got a flat and hit a pothole straight after. Annoying to say the least. Bit of a buckle - not too sure about how to fix wheels so dunno what its going to take.

Anny suggestions anyone?

sweet man will check em out

btw went to sumner yesterday and daaamn theres a helluva lot of oldschool cars down here... does everyone just drive round or is there some other club down here?

yeah its in the shed prob gathering dust. If you can find my house, get past the dogs and the alarm, cut through the chain wrapped round it, find/put in the spark plugs and then pull it out from the back of the shed - then go nuts bro. Leave it with a full tank though.

sweet man will check em out

btw went to sumner yesterday and daaamn theres a helluva lot of oldschool cars down here... does everyone just drive round or is there some other club down here?

yep sunday = car park up, fri/ sat night people cruise colombo and the 4 aves

Roll round to my old flat.... Carlton Mill Rd, can't remember the number though. Go there anyway.

So I just go on round when noone knows who the hell I am? Should I bring beer?

yep sunday = car park up, fri/ sat night people cruise colombo and the 4 aves

doing the laps aye... well, maybe do something this weekend - unless it looks too boyracery and lame. If ya see a yellow siggie yell out.

skids ftw - theres a nice big park down the road. Might do some hard man reverses eh sprak

Not too sure man - gotta finish my degree, its taken long enough.

Youre an addict man - didnt take long for you to reply.

Sparkle without an internet connection for a week= HARDCORE withdrawal - shakes, drooling, loss of bowel control. Legend.

am definately coming up for the oldschool nats i dont care if im broke or if the car dies on the way fuck it.

Not too sure man - gotta finish my degree, its taken long enough.

Youre an addict man - didnt take long for you to reply.

Sparkle without an internet connection for a week= HARDCORE withdrawal - shakes, drooling, loss of bowel control. Legend.

am definately coming up for the oldschool nats i dont care if im broke or if the car dies on the way fuck it.

bro, seriously, I am so gutted w/o one at home now too. Have to resort to only looking in work time. Stay after hours for mad catch ups etc. Fuck, even resorted going to the icafe last week. Shit.