Snake's Datsun 260C

Draizuh

was this the one you were driving when i saw you? if so is the respray really new?

was fucking mint when i saw it almost crapped my pantaloons. really nice. utterly love these things. Japanese gangster cars or something. would love to own one and just cruise in it!

top stuff. looks wicked in black!

was this the one you were driving when i saw you? if so is the respray really new?

Yeah its the same car. Its was sprayed in december last year so its pretty new.

I saw on another forum that you were going to killerfest on friday. Ill be there too so if i see you ill come say hi

If I were you Id lower it quite a bit, would look unbeatable. Leave rest dead standard

Yeah maybe, i dunno. My plans seem to change each week. Im going back to uni this year so i dont know how much spare cash im gonna have to even get it lowered. I wanna do it right the first time i.e reset leafs with and extra one added, not sure about the front yet maybe just custom springs.

Yeah its the same car. Its was sprayed in december last year so its pretty new.

I saw on another forum that you were going to killerfest on friday. Ill be there too so if i see you ill come say hi

i thought it was brown when i saw it? my eyes are fucked anyway

stalking me on the e-nets boe?! mean im only going friday night coz i got to fucking work saturday but parkway drive == only reason im going. them = teh win!