carb tuning tool

L0WMK2

The digital ones can be expensive, but the dirty old manual ones or whatever you call them are pretty simple. I may be mistake though. It just goes over the intake and measure the flow of the carbs at idle and you adjust them untill they are equal right? Is that the tool you are talking about or am I thinking of something else? Anyway, I'll do my best to get in there sometime and have a look.

The digital ones can be expensive, but the dirty old manual ones or whatever you call them are pretty simple. I may be mistake though. It just goes over the intake and measure the flow of the carbs at idle and you adjust them untill they are equal right? Is that the tool you are talking about or am I thinking of something else? Anyway, I'll do my best to get in there sometime and have a look.

yip your right just goes over one carb and you use it to balance all the carbs on idle manual ones fine for me just need something

Guest kornstar

is that the one on the corner in frankton?... hes a bit of a dick.... i can get u one from a secret stash i no of, ill check tomorow. If ur still keen...

is that the one on the corner in frankton?... hes a bit of a dick.... i can get u one from a secret stash i no of, ill check tomorow. If ur still keen...

oh you reckon? the dude thats in there now seems like a good cunt. he always helps me out with heaps of shit and advice etc and I've never even bought anything :lol: its changed hands recently though so that mighter been the old cunt?

Guest kornstar

oh you reckon? the dude thats in there now seems like a good cunt. he always helps me out with heaps of shit and advice etc and I've never even bought anything :lol: its changed hands recently though so that mighter been the old cunt?

ahh no, or it must be me then lol, thats the 3rd guy that i no of to own that shop.

the fisrt guy that i new was an old as gezzer, used to race minis, like 270kmh.... :shock: