Lowering My Beast

NewGuy

• 2 weeks later...

Well it ain't a family business no more, Guy brought the place 2 years ago and the son michael was pissed off as no one ever taught him much more than just springs/leafs/blocking etc.

He left last year and did a OE or something.

Anyhow the guy that owns it did a mint job, couple more weeks and ill put some more coin away to do the rear, as it lifted more than i thought with the front going down.

the A539s look so much better on the car now, drives nicer and doesn't roll round like a whale.

Before

January2009002.jpg

After

January2009004.jpg

January2009003.jpg

January2009005.jpg

Just have to get the front bumper plastic welded and shell look a whole lot better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just need to change your driving style it doesnt look that low. The roads a different place when you lower your car most driveways are your enemy and you realise how shit NZ roads are. Also Whats hitting first? usually the exhaust so look at tucking that shit up more

yuh keen for pics.

fuck it's gonna do that low or not as soon as you hit a mean bump or if it's driveway then jsut HTFU. flange's tc scrapes on alot of stuff. just gotta be careful.

can only get, i think, marks starlet up our drive without scraping like fuck. new ashphalt = fucked already from our stz