Sinister's MS65

CaMpylobacter

No rubbing although it only just manages to fit, will see if rubbing is an issue once I lower it.

Ill be open to suggestions about what engine to throw in it ONLY when I have confirmed that it is my only option out of this mess. Untill then, I guess I will just have to keep pumping her full of oil.

No rubbing although it only just manages to fit, will see if rubbing is an issue once I lower it.

Ill be open to suggestions about what engine to throw in it ONLY when I have confirmed that it is my only option out of this mess. Untill then, I guess I will just have to keep pumping her full of oil.

word. 4m's aren't the most uncommon engine. plus got 5m, 7m etc etc. heaps of option.

mine rubs at the front, top of the inner guard at the outside. tis a weird shape. am on stock height still, shocks are leaking though which probably doesn't help alot.

when are we going to lower it oi? i got a new angle grinder the other day!

rear springs are tapered at both ends. can't cut them.

well if they arent different then u can cut all four springs then, thats what we did to mine, and its never been pinkied or had any probs from cops

proly have probs with wheels etc if u cut them in half like i did, having bigger and wider wheels will determine how much u cut ofcourse!

well if they arent different then u can cut all four springs then, thats what we did to mine, and its never been pinkied or had any probs from cops

proly have probs with wheels etc if u cut them in half like i did, having bigger and wider wheels will determine how much u cut ofcourse!

theyr;e def a double tapred spring

lok like this

()

if you get what I mean

thus, if you cut them , they won't seat properly in the spring seats = bad.

compress rears I guess, but thn, custom coils would be almost as cheap.

trd chick is right cam

lovels do front and rear springs for the ms65

they only stock the front lows in nz tho.........the rear ones can take up to 10weeks to get made and to land in nz

also just so you no

the listing that most places have for the ms55 only list the spring that makes the car higher

which funnily anuf is the same rear spring as a ms65...........

so in turn they have the same springs in them

now if you want to get me started get me sussing out rear shocks for the ms55???

they are diff to the 65........girrr :evil:

the only thing that this car has wrong with it is the fact that it gos thro 4L of oil in like a days trip to palmey :cry:

looks evil on those 17" mags tho

cobra do them too, but are around the same money as custom coils.

would rather go down that route eh.

I've gotta do fornt shocks on mine soonish, nobody really lists them, and I'm not going monroes :P

umm, so yuh, I'm too lazy to measure mine, so whoop one off, measure extended, closed (centres of mounts) and mounts (diameter of hole etc), whether they're eye - eye, or pin - eye. i don't recall what mine are at top.

flick me a pm/email or somethin.

am logged into msn all day @ work etc

Guest saundersjf

just to add my pennys worth... there a place a found on c/crown tht sells shocks/ lowering springs for 65's. there in west auckland. im going to go get some prices on monday. if u want the website let me know, or i'll let ya know.