HASTINGS/NAPIER MEET-try again aye guys?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im hoping to head up there not too long after 5 - - no idea where there will be any parking or anything since the cars are meant to be at the soundshell-so cant really say if we should all try to park in same place or something! Got my hoodie today so easy to spot! lol! :lol:

0275344223-i doubt ill get back online again today so if anyone feels generous and wants to let me know if anything planned feel free aye!

Hopefully see some of you there!

im pretty sure thered be a lot cooler stuff than some rx's and a sprinter :lol:

always is anyways

well i have some peice of random paper here with the list of the feild on it. 68 cars all up. the sprinter and the group b rx7 are both in the "classic" class.

where they should be.

both ground breaking cars and classics in every sense of the word. I'd love to hear reason as to why not....

Shit I might hop up tomorrow morning if I've got nothing else on

my god..... i heard that rx7 last night when we were parked up in countdown... could honestly hear it for about 45-60 seconds after it passed us. was so incredibly loud, i nearly shed a tear. was the best sounding rotary engine iv ever heard. was neil allports old car in the late 80's and its great to see it still around. i think it might have been in a performance car magazine a while ago??

excellent- anyone else a bit pissed off at the start? only 3 cars turned up from the classic group (1 mini, 1 dato and 1 mazda) and not a single bonnet up- talk about playing your cards close to your chest....but yeah rx was meeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaannnnn!

yep was a WRX an Evofest, but still pretty cool though. There was only about half the field left at the second to last stage.

Had a Grant Blackberry's Evo6 clip a bank and fell down the bank on the other side, was Mega. I didnt have camera at the time so missed photos :cry:

Heres some others though

dscf0155lv3.jpg

Rotary Datsun

dscf0141ta9.jpg

dscf0127ms9.jpg

emma gilmour going up a bank

dscf0143cs6.jpg

dscf0162ti5.jpg

a Nissan Sumo what ever the fuck that is

dscf0161ry8.jpg

I have a heap of evo an subaru pics, but you seen one you seen them all really

Would be way better if there was more oldschool cars i reckon, to many Evos etc.

not really. that kind of defies the point in having a national class. it wasnt a classic rally. i doubt many guys that run old classics etc would be very keen to fork out $1000 entry fee...

I have a heap of evo an subaru pics, but you seen one you seen them all really

What was that Nissan running? Fast? Sound cool?

Was running a FJ I think, its damn fast, but fuckin unreliable. Its been around locally rally scene for years, but i havent seen it finish many rallies. It has a mean wastegate sound, tis mega