LOWMK2'S mk2 corty

dylan

Nice goat. im not keen on the wheels but thats me. nice apart from that tho

Would fully hit a mk2 eh. Like some sort of british Datsun 1600..

which wheels you talking about?

the g-zero's or the mini-lites? it has mini-lites on at the moment the chromes were on it before i brought it

I dig minilites. ment the chromes.

yeah i hated the chromes

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

L0WMK2 Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:26 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CANTINA wrote:

were abouts did you get your heat wrap from thats something i need to get aswell heard its cheapest at segedons

umm i have a 1970 mk2 im going to strip out and build a race car put in 2 race seats, full cage, modern accessories etc havent decided on an engine wanting something like a 2lt turbo of some sort

that sounds like fun what sort of racing just track days an shit?

L0WMK2 Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:26 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CANTINA wrote:

were abouts did you get your heat wrap from thats something i need to get aswell heard its cheapest at segedons

umm i have a 1970 mk2 im going to strip out and build a race car put in 2 race seats, full cage, modern accessories etc havent decided on an engine wanting something like a 2lt turbo of some sort

that sounds like fun what sort of racing just track days an shit?

yep and maybe the odd drag day few shows etc

GTE seats are high back ;) Look very nice none the less.

Heaps of the pics dont work for me however :(

Getting a few iof us on here with mk2 goats now. Its awsome.

theyre actually genuine e type seats because there is gt, gte and e. e are different because of the supendsion setup, think they have the lotus supendsion setup? i think thats why they are not not high backs any feel free to correct me

What ya mean by e type?

GTE seats are high back. The GTE is the NZ equivilent of the GT and pretty much the hardest type of shit to get hold of.

The Seats in LowMk2s car are from a series1 1600e, the 1600e is the english equivelent of the gte, has full wood trim and klotus suspension....

":3lwp5fpk]
GTE seats are high back ;) Look very nice none the less.

Heaps of the pics dont work for me however :(

Getting a few iof us on here with mk2 goats now. Its awsome.

theyre actually genuine e type seats because there is gt, gte and e. e are different because of the supendsion setup, think they have the lotus supendsion setup? i think thats why they are not not high backs any feel free to correct me

What ya mean by e type?

GTE seats are high back. The GTE is the NZ equivilent of the GT and pretty much the hardest type of shit to get hold of.

The Seats in LowMk2s car are from a series1 1600e, the 1600e is the english equivelent of the gte, has full wood trim and klotus suspension....

you got a underdash parcel tray karl any condition?

":1mgdsgxc]only the one that goes on the passenger side, dont have the full lenght one....

cars lookin pretty good now those over riders do make it look good, hows the GT dash? all installed yet?

have to organise another cruise/meet soon....

do you have any dimensions for it? put the gt dash in using that 1300's loom and building it into a gt loom, havent got my car back yet saturday hopefully fingers crossed

it goes between the heater and the trim on the side of the car, i just got another 1300 deluxe for spares so could probably help with some more loom and what not if you need it.

if you do get your car back on saturday, stop by my work as id be keen as for a look :)

":2ko03cav]it goes between the heater and the trim on the side of the car, i just got another 1300 deluxe for spares so could probably help with some more loom and what not if you need it.

if you do get your car back on saturday, stop by my work as id be keen as for a look :)

na i mean are you able to get dimensions for the full size one and ill make one up? dont think ill need the loom yep will do if i get it back on saturday

Please could you post the dimensions up when ya take them also :) would be mint as.

no probs, im going to make it out of hardboard and would proberly cover it in vinyl. i got a new parcel tray made up for the rear $60 bucks took my old one (crap factory painted cardboard one all crappy and fallen apart) into patricks auto trimmers in chch and they made a new one out of hardboard covered it in vinyl looks a treat

look on previous page methodz explains the 1600e

Thats cheap as for a parcel tray. I have all the boot peices also. Goes over the back where the tail lights are. I will make a pattern of that eventually.

Yeap I saw website real good website. Im after some GTE seats which are highback. They match these seats in the back of my cortina. 45oi.jpg

I will probs get a dash part made up from perspex or something. My g/f has a laser cutter.

Havnt seen it. I have thought of new seats recovered. I will do that if I cant find some GTE ones. Might have soom. Id like to keep it kinda gtish inside. Will get some gauges and dash. Maybe centre console if itll fit with the 5speed box.