LOWMK2'S mk2 corty

dylan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck that looks awesome how does it handle with the setup youve got there do you get much body roll ,also love the wheels where abouts did you get them them from/how wide are they

great handling steers really well its way different to a standard setup, no body roll. the mags i got privately i paid $1300 for the 13"s mags (mags in perfect condition no mark etc on them) with tyres (tyres were basically new still had knobbly bit on them) and in that deal i got 2x gte seats and the centre console aswell (seats and console were in good condition too no rips etc) but considering it costs $1300 to buy those mags new thought it was a good deal

yea man thats a mint deal i want a center console like that i no were theres one out of a mk1 esky but not sure if it will fit

all gt and gte parts are hard to come by and if you find them theyre expensive, ill get some new pics up when i get it back from getting the carbys setup done

They do look similar to the 1600.

The 1600 dare I say it is a better car however with independant rear and a steering rack not box!!

As a Rule Datsun > Ford.

However id say its pretty close. 1600's are common as, dont see as many cortinas. I think id go for the cortina with a nice Zetec.

They do look similar to the 1600.

The 1600 dare I say it is a better car however with independant rear and a steering rack not box!!

As a Rule Datsun > Ford.

However id say its pretty close. 1600's are common as, dont see as many cortinas. I think id go for the cortina with a nice Zetec.

Yeah the 1600s are worth fuck loads. Go figure.

Id like a 13bt in my mk2. Not going to happen however. Mild worked 2l with injection will suit as thats what im doing and it has to be a run around car. Im not in any way a zetec fellow.

GTE seats are high back ;) Look very nice none the less.

Heaps of the pics dont work for me however :(

Getting a few iof us on here with mk2 goats now. Its awsome.

theyre actually genuine e type seats because there is gt, gte and e. e are different because of the supendsion setup, think they have the lotus supendsion setup? i think thats why they are not not high backs any feel free to correct me

Nice goat. im not keen on the wheels but thats me. nice apart from that tho

Would fully hit a mk2 eh. Like some sort of british Datsun 1600..

which wheels you talking about?

the g-zero's or the mini-lites? it has mini-lites on at the moment the chromes were on it before i brought it

Nice goat. im not keen on the wheels but thats me. nice apart from that tho

Would fully hit a mk2 eh. Like some sort of british Datsun 1600..

which wheels you talking about?

the g-zero's or the mini-lites? it has mini-lites on at the moment the chromes were on it before i brought it

I dig minilites. ment the chromes.

yea it will be good to see how i goes to, i might do that sort of setup on my spare 1600 to put in my next project

yeah ive got another project but its sitting an hour an a half away from where i live if i had storage for it in chch i would be doing stuff to it

theyre actually genuine e type seats because there is gt, gte and e. e are different because of the supendsion setup, think they have the lotus supendsion setup? i think thats why they are not not high backs any feel free to correct me

What ya mean by e type?

GTE seats are high back. The GTE is the NZ equivilent of the GT and pretty much the hardest type of shit to get hold of.

L0WMK2 Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:33 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CANTINA wrote:

yea it will be good to see how i goes to, i might do that sort of setup on my spare 1600 to put in my next project

yeah ive got another project but its sitting an hour an a half away from where i live if i had storage for it in chch i would be doing stuff to it

whats your other project another corty?

What ya mean by e type?

GTE seats are high back. The GTE is the NZ equivilent of the GT and pretty much the hardest type of shit to get hold of.

no gt and gte are quite different gte has the wood grain interior

more detail here http://www.pixelmatic.com.au/cortina/1600e.html

were abouts did you get your heat wrap from thats something i need to get aswell heard its cheapest at segedons

umm i have a 1970 mk2 im going to strip out and build a race car put in 2 race seats, full cage, modern accessories etc havent decided on an engine wanting something like a 2lt turbo of some sort