STOLEN CREAM KE30 WITH MODGIES STOLEN ON RIDDELL ROAD

bean5

Cream Ke30 with black interior was stolen on Riddell Road Glendowie. The car is in excelent conditon, no modifications except wheels (modgies). Stolen on 21 March between the times of 8:35am - 3:25pm. Two Moaris where spooted getting into the vechile by the people living in the house i parked next to. Registration - HX9527. Any help with any info about the car will be much appreciated.

PICTURES OF THE CAR CAN BE FOUND HERE

http://spaces.msn.com/bean55555/photos/?_c02_owner=1

gotta love the usual description:

" yeah it was two male maoris or pacific islanders, in their late teens to early 20's, medium to stocky build, medium height", and if theres any more specifics its like "one was wearing a baseball cap and the other had a playaz77/Russel athletics/whatever hoodie"

cheers that narrows it down

works in the bastards favour hard

Yeah the cops rnt doing shit about it, and what pisses me off the most is the cunts that live in the house that i parked next to did nothing but watch as they were trying to get my mags off and then finally broke into my car and drove off. Stupid ****.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...