ARP

RT

im getting a set of silocone hoses for my 1600, a tims tacho and maybe a pair of 4 pot wilwoods that bolt directly onto where m16 calipers go, about 500nz i think, ill have no way near enough power to need them but meh, also might get a video or 2 and a book or 2

already got my burton rocker cover so dont need one now :D

it's not the money but the time factor.. plus, last time I ordered a exhaust valve from burton they sent me a fuckin inlet valve.. the muppets.. just took ages to get it sorted.

Today I actually heard from my engineer friend to use big cap screws for the flywheel bolts as they are as strong or stronger than ARP bolts anyway. So I might see if I can just source some of them. He knows his shit.

sweet, are the hoses like fuel lines and water hoses?

whatd the rocker cover set you back? i saw them in the mag a while back looked mint

the hoses are just the water hoses, 5 in total, all in the right shape.

and the rocker cover was 200, got it from a guy in nz, basically got it for normal price but without shipping cost

Instead of shelling out for ARP bolts, Head down to your local CAT dealer

and buy your bolts there. Should be cheaper than ARP as well.

CAT bolts a manufactured to extremely high standards. I know of a number of guys that use them in their race motors with no problems.

Cap screws are generally rated to Grade 12.9. Which is high, Most high grade bolts are Grade 8.8.

Cheers