Drinks in Town - Hamilton - Sat 12nd Nov... Who's goin out??

510WGN

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I rememberis you running at me and yelling something, literally that's it. You were all over the show, I do remember that bit.

Grumpy Mole's dancefloor=bendy

Fucking mint weather over there, few well known cars out and about, a mint RX2, the usual array of rotary conversions.

Wish I'd remembered to text 510WGN back, totally forgot. Apologies etc

Yeah we headed for the Bahama hut, I was adamant it was closed, mean surprise

I'd have to say Hamilton clubs are just as good/better going off the few times I've been to Tauranga clubs, fuck all places and way too packed. Plus the girls are snotty little princesses

Hmmm I'm attending a 21st that night too, amy by any chance???

Haha lowlancer yea I saw you in the grumpy mole just after I talked to glen who said you were over there. True the bendyness of the floor was awesome, good club, wasn't stinking hot like most places and what do you mean too packed :P Then we were walking I don't know where and I called you a post whore :lol: Heh I love being cut :lol:

Daniel, haha yea I can't recall if I even introduced myself when I ran over to you, my bad :lol:

I don't actually know her personally, but I know her brother, am mates with the dude who bought her S13 and also mates with her flatmate, close enough to knowing her :D