shortend shocks/springs/leaf's

Guest Demonmk2

ITs a bit hard playing with the leaves to know how low your about to go. You can put blocks in and youll know.

OR

You can take the set of leaves out. Put them in the vice and untap the u locking thingie. Pull one of the middle leaves out (mk2) (depending on how low you wanna go) and flip it over. Back in the vice and put the lock type thing back on. As good as new but lower and no blocks. Dont know what this will do to bounce, handleing, stiffness however.

Mk1 only have three leaves so bit diff.

Mine's lowered 4" the rear.. springs retensioned 2" with 2" blocks. Its a little too low tho, it wouldnt get a warrant.. and it could do with the bumpstops being cut down abit.

But its all good, I need a cert for the motor anyway. So I'll just get the lowering certed at the same time... might aswell dump the front before the cert aswell...

But yea a 2" drop all round is probably best.. its practical (no grinding over bumps n shit) legal, and looks pretty good. Wouldnt be a good idea to go much lower than that with 16's anyway...

So yea just get your springs reset all round, will be about $400ish in total