accom wanted in chch

KIRK

gotta hot french girl coming to nz soon. She flying into chch and i think planning on living there not traveling.

i said i would ask the quake city rumblers cos she needs a friendly bearded man to take care of her while she finds her feet, not rapists

she needs a place to stay for a while once she gets off the plane. She doesnt like the look of grotty chch back packers

if you have a spare room, couch, bed, whatever and are keen for a flat mate for a bit then lemme know. Iduno about how much she wants to pay etc but thats not important right now

i forget what date she gets here but i'll find that out

cher

edit: also shes single and hot and you could be her tour guide

edit: sorry i fucked up and put this in the wrong place. spenno can u move to south island sub forum plz. ta xo

• Like 1

i duno what her thoughts on 3 sums are

edit: just to be clear im pretty sure shes just looking for short term once she gets off the plane cos its hard to organise a flat etc from over seas. but could be a long term i guess cos im pretty sure shes guna live/work in chch

Emma says she is welcome to stay at the Rovers Manor, there's room for her

is this a legit chch thing? is emma your mum? is emma hot? is she a rapist?

but yeh PM moi and I will make the deal happen by exchange of email. I have a Frenchman here on stadby to translate any transaction enquires tho I think she speaketh decent English. Also I guess you could share her around with all the other quake city rumblers. like a communal back packer girl.  edit: just as long as you don't put her on the block otherwise kirks discount crabs will courier down a hard coan hurricanes hit man.

I expect the quake city rumblers to give her the best tour of chch ever. Twostrokes etc

nosco I like the cut of your gib. I can tell you're not a rapist because you were born only 7 days after me and im a nice enough chap. That's what the police lady who arrested me said. She was like you're a likable chap young Thomas why do I have to keep arresting you and I was like cumon PC Toni please can you let me have another cigarette b4 we goto the cells

edit: also btw on a serious note I will personal vouch for her not being a rapist/theif/crim so you are safe if she stays in your house.

and I will courier you a special treats to enjoy of the bubby wine variety